The Elementary School offers a strong academic foundation in a nurturing, safe, and engaging environment. Each student is encouraged to strive for personal levels of excellence in educational, social, physical, emotional, and creative endeavours.
Throughout the Elementary years, the goal of the school program is to develop and educate the whole child, including self-discipline and respect. It also serves the purpose of creating awareness and compassion for others. The school’s goal is to motivate students to become active learners with positive attitude and a love for learning. The school creates an ideal environment for each child to reach his or her fullest potential as a learner. A dedicated faculty provides research based instructional strategies, programs and materials in a facility designed especially for younger students.
Highlights of the Elementary School Student program include:
- A safe, nurturing environment
- A balanced, enriched curriculum including academics, the arts, and physical education
- A structured, differentiated teaching approach
- Instructional activities that build knowledge, skills, attitudes, and social behaviors
- for success, both in and out of school
- Early identification of learning differences and styles with appropriate intervention
- Frequent home - school communication fostering a relationship between parents and teachers allowing them to work together to meet the academic and social - emotional needs of children
The Elementary School fosters a love of learning and an appreciation of the traditional values of respect, compassion, and integrity. The goal is to empower each child with a thirst for knowledge, as well as a model of life-skills needed for them to become responsible individuals.